Notes from the Weekend

Monday 1 December 2014



This weekend was rather special as we celebrated our new apartment on Saturday, just before the arrival of the couch. Much fun was had and dancing done by all and admittedly I didn’t set foot outside yesterday.  Instead I spent the day cocooning at home, cleaning and watching films – lucky too as the temperature has dropped about 10 degrees in the last few days. Winter is finally here. Anyway this one’s short and sweet, so here are a few links and current favourite things from the last week. 

+ The new Le Fooding guide came out last week – it’s essential reading material for any Parisian foodie. I've already ear-marked a few places. 
+ Friday night I attended a lovely soiree hosted by La Maison du Chocolat and drank chocolat chaud, ate macarons and trotted off with a tasty box of chocs. 
+ Chocolates were followed by tacos at the newly opened Death by Burrito. I went to the one in London when it was a pop up in Shoreditch. So to see it in Paris was a real treat, especially with it being so close to my new place.
+ The ceramic dish pictured was made by my mum, who has been making pots on and off for years. Every time I go to visit her back in the UK, I return to Paris with at least 3 more.
+ I found the perfect wooden fruit bowl from Muji (ok it says 'salad', but I think it works for fruit too!)
+ I finally watched Interstellar last week. Incredible film and it had me getting a little philosophical and pondering about life...It also satisfied my inner Sci-fi geek. Don’t get me started on the new Star Wars trailer..
+ And I purchased this top from COS – it’s perfect for winter layering

2 comments :

  1. can't wait to visit and sleep on the new sofabed. also will ask to visit the death by burrito place as you know i love mexican food. there will be more pots for you when you are next here. envy you the Cos visits, wish we had one in Canterbury as the clothes always look comfy and amazing. keep warm, it is bitter in Canterbury as well so lots of log fires are required now. mooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. asics tiger mexico 66 sale She likes Asics Australia Online to watch other people's eyes, because this part of asics tiger mexico 66 sale Yancangbuzhu your heart, her eyes looked cheap, but more heart. Cheap Asics Running Shoes cheap streamer asics tiger mexico 66 sale narrow deep eyes shining, he looked straight, asics factory outlet he was waiting, waiting for openings.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground