Haussmann Buildings

Tuesday 27 May 2014

I haven't had much time to blog recently (a little thing called life, kinda got in the way), but thought I'd share this photo of the imposing Haussmann buildings stretching down Avenue de l'Opera that I took from the balcony of the Palais Garnier; Paris' beautiful opera house, whilst on a visit there with my mum on Saturday. I think this might actually be the first black and white photo on my blog. I'd love to know what you think. Look out for an update later in the week! 


10 comments :

  1. Wow this photo really shows thye beauty of Paris and the complexity of the design buildings :) Big streets from Haussman's time open the sight and enable people not to feel to close & stress :)

    http://catchthewildsoul.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juliette! yes the buildings are incredibly beautiful and almost look better in black & white..!

      Delete
  2. This photo is absolutely amazing! I'd like to see more black and white photos here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iida! I'll work on that ;) editing photos from Brussels at the moment so will see how they look in black & white! xx

      Delete
  3. this looks like a view i have seen before...possibly from the opera? moox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white! Really captures the essence of Paris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie and for your comment ;) will work on more black and white photos!

      Delete
  5. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marina! And for your comment ;)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground