Paris to London

Thursday 20 June 2013


I've been in London, so it's been a little quiet on the Paris front. Whenever I go to London, Parisian life has to be put on hold as I'm usually running around London like a little headless chicken trying to see as many people as possible. Last Wednesday (fittingly) I attended Art Wednesday's Nice To Meet You, which consisted of two brilliant, but very emotional talks - one by music artist and composer, Robin Rimbaud, aka Scanner who talked about how sound and music have the ability to conjure up memories, and the other by the ever-inspiring, Professor John M Hull, all about his experience of going blind. I was also incredibly pleased to be invited to the launch of volume two (above) of my magazine du jour, Cereal at Albam in Spitelfields Market, by its editor Rosa. There I munched on tasty bread from Daylesford Organic and chatted all things food. Over the weekend I trained it down to Canterbury and Deal to see my family and on Tuesday I popped into Fashion East's Mens Collections space to see Meadham Kirchhoff's presentation. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to a weekend in Paris!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground