My colour of the year: Emerald

Tuesday 5 March 2013

With spring in the air in Paris - well there are blue skies, but it's still bloody freezing - I've been looking into what to wear and of course, more colourful interiors inspiration for the flat. Pantone's colour for 2013 is Emerald, so a good place to start and it just so happens to be my birth stone, and this is the year I turn 30, spooky.

1. Mape cropped leather jacket from Acne at Net-a-Porter.com
2. Satchel in Emerald from Cambridge Satchels
3. Urbanears Headphones from Urban Outfitters
4 Siren ring in green onyx from Monica Vinader
5. Tassel earrings from Oscar de la Renta at Net-a-Porter.com
6. Medium solid green rope bowl from Liberty

I'd also like to get my mitts on this green mac:

Image credit [here]

And here's some interior inspiration - green accents, a gorgeous green window frame, ornaments and miscellaneous bits and bobs.

Image credits: 1. [here] 2. [here] 3. [here] 4. [here]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground