Morning Monday

Monday 18 February 2013

I'm finally back in Paris after a crazy week in London where I:

+ Celebrated my Dad's birthday at Lahore
+ Met my friend's (who runs The Cut London) two month old baby and her actor boyfriend
+ Had coffee at Fabrica on Kingsland Road and lunch at Look Mum no Hands
+ Celebrated the launch of issue #3 of DASH magazine with my friend Harry at the Oxo Tower then stuffed a massive slice of pizza in my mouth at Voodoo Ray's in Dalston
+ Spent Thursday in the Art Wednesday office then had dinner at The Colonel Fawcett 
+ Went to Somerset House on Friday to coordinate #LFW coverage and watch Zoe Jordan's AW13 show in the BFC show space
+ Ate dinner at Mien Tay, followed by drinks at Prague, Gary's Bar and then Manero's Friday night.
+ Had coffee at Le Pain Quotidien in St Pancras and then dragged myself onto the Eurostar.

It's great to be back in Paris, but I do need some words of encouragement this morning.

Image credit: [here]


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground