Petit Paris: Cafes

Monday 28 January 2013

I had my favourite cafe haunts in London, so I've been slowly trying out and making a list of good cafes to meet for coffee in, in Paris. One thing I've found out, in the few months that I've been here, is that the French don't make good coffee. Ask for a cappuccino in a typical Parisian-style cafe or brasserie and you'll get a weenie cup piled high with a mountain of foam. So I've been seeking out cafes that, to be honest resemble the sort I liked to wile away hours in, in London whilst sipping on a good cup of strong coffee made from either Monmouth or Square Mile beans. Here are a few of the best I've found and sat in so far. They are all also good for freelancers. Kooka Boora especially is usually overrun with desk-less souls happily tapping away on laptops.

62, rue de Martyrs. Metro: Pigalle. [mage credit: here]

24, rue de Vinaigriers, 75010. Metro: Gare de l'est. [image credit: here]

5 rue Villedo, 75001. Metro: Pyramides. [image credit: here]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground